- Approvals in 1 day
- Instant loan funding on final approval
Salary Transfer Required?
Minimum Monthly Salary
Max Loan Amount
- Loans of up to AED 250,000 (Salary transfer to Citi required)
- Loan amounts of up to 20 times of your salary
- Competitive interest rates
- Fast Approvals - in 1 day
- Instant loan funding upon final approval
- Tenors from 6 months up to 48 month
Personal Loans in UAE are offered to customers for a variety of reasons including education, travel, medical and many more. There are two types of personal loans, one which requires a salary transfer and one which doesn’t.
Loans are offered for a minimum period of 6 to a maximum of 48 months expats and 60 months for UAE Nationals.
Most of the banks assign Loan APR (Annual Percentage Rate) based on the profile of the customer and his/her employer. A few banks use bureau score to assign interest rates.
Citi Salarty Transfer loans APR rates range between from 6.99% - 14.99%.
If a customer borrows a loan of AED 20,000 and earns an income of AED 10,000. With a repayment period of 48 months, the EMI would be AED 479 at an effective interest rate of 6.99% per annum.
Total repayment that would have been paid at the completion of the loan would be AED22,987. The borrower would be paying AED 2,987 as interest.
Please use Soulwallet’s Loans EMI Calculator for further simulations.
Arrangement Fee: 1% of Loan amount with min. AED 500 and up to a max. of AED 2,500
Citibank Personal Loans by Types
Citibank Personal Loans by Features
Personal Loans by Banks
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) Personal Loans
- Citibank Personal Loans
- Deem Personal Loans
- Emirates NBD Personal Loans
- First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) Personal Loans
- RAKBANK Personal Loans
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) Personal Loans
- Al Hilal Bank Personal Loans
- Arab Bank Personal Loans
- Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) Personal Loans
- Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) Personal Loans
- Emirates Islamic Bank (EIB) Personal Loans
- HSBC Personal Loans
- Mashreq Bank Personal Loans
- National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) Personal Loans
- Noor Bank Personal Loans
- Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB) Personal Loans
- Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Personal Loans
- Union National Bank (UNB) Personal Loans
- United Arab Bank (UAB) Personal Loans