Please fill in the details to receive a call back with more details
Transaction Charges in UAE
Non-Bank ATM 0.00
Transaction Charges Abroad
Monthly Min Balance Fee
Join Citigold and get up to AED 16,000 upon maintaining your initial funding balance for 90 days, and meeting the investment or insurance criteria.
Citigold: AED 4,000- Open and fund a Citigold Account with a minimum of USD 200,000 within 90 days of account opening date and maintain a total relationship balance at or above USD 200,000 for all times.
Citigold Private Client:AED 10,000- Open and fund a Citigold Private Account with a minimum of USD 10,00,000 within 90 days of account opening date and maintain a total relationship balance at or above USD 10,00,000 for all times.
AED 3,000 - Customer must be an active Citibank UAE Primary Credit Card holder at the time of opening a Citigold or Citigold Private account
AED 2,500 - Customer must have qualified for the funding reward and in addition , purchased a total of atleast USD 10,000 worth of investments or life insurance products by the end of the funding period
Profiling and Mutual fund Account Opening Reward:
AED 500 - Open a Citigold or a Citigold Private account, Open a Mutual fund account and complete investor profiling.
Terms related to which customers are eligible for this offer:
1. Customers that have closed any Citibank account where they were a single or joint account holder within 12 months immediately preceding the date of opening the new Citigold/Citigold Private Client Account are not eligible for the reward
2. For joint accounts, only one reward will be given to the Primary Account Holder
3. This offer is applicable only for UAE residents
4. Offer is NOT applicable for US persons
5. Offer is NOT applicable for Citibank staff (Including Non-Employees)
Terms related to what eligible customers must do to qualify for this offer:
6. The Campaign is valid for all new customers who open Citigold (CG) /Citigold Private Client (CPC) relationship bank accounts from September 1st 2023 to December 31st 2023.
7. Initial Funding: Once a CG account is opened, the customer must have Total Relationship Balance of USD 200,000 (or equivalent in other currencies) or more in their CG relationship within 90 days of opening the bank account. Likewise, the customer must have Total Relationship Balance of USD 1,000,000 (or equivalent in other currencies) or more under CPC relationship, within 90 days of opening the bank account. Total Relationship Balance is the sum of balance in deposits, investments (clients equity only, leverage component not included) or insurance policy values.
8. In order for a customer to qualify for CG Funding Reward, once initial funding has taken place, customer must maintain their relationship balance of USD 200,000 (or equivalent in other currencies) or more in their CG relationship for a period for 90 consecutive days at all times. Likewise, for a customer to qualify for CPC Funding Reward, once initial funding has taken place, customer must maintain their relationship balance of USD 1,000,000 (or equivalent in other currencies) or more in their CPC relationship for a period of 90 consecutive days at all times. The 90 consecutive days in which customer maintains required Total Relationship Balance is defined as Funding Period. For the avoidance of doubt, the Funding Period has to start no later than 90 days from account opening date. For the purpose of calculating reward, the lowest daily balance maintained for the 90 days will be taken
9.Funds transferred from Citibank UAE accounts will NOT be counted towards TRB calculation for offer fulfilment. Any funds that a customer received from another Citibank UAE account will be deducted from the TRB calculation for Funding Offer reward. For example, if a customer opened an account in September 1st, 2023, funded the account on January 10th, 2023 and maintained a TRB of $250,000 until April 10th, 2023, BUT $150,000 of the $250,000 came from a transfer from another Citibank UAE account, the customer’s TRB would be calculated to be only $100,000 and the customer would NOT qualify for the offer.
10. To earn the Bonus Reward, the customer must qualify for Funding Reward as mentioned in above clauses, and additionally have purchased at least $10,000 worth of investment products or life insurance products by the end of the Funding Period.
11. The account should be in good standing at the time of reward credit
12. Customer qualifying under this offer cannot concurrently qualify under any other offer related to CG/CPC account relationship.
Other Terms related to this offer:
13. The Funding and Bonus Rewards would be credited to customer’s bank account within 30 working days of customer fulfilling the qualification criteria
14. Citibank reserves the right to change / modify the campaign anytime
15. Citibank Terms and Conditions apply which can be read at https://www.citibank.ae/TnC . They are subject to change and are available upon request
16. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. UAE
17. In no event shall Citibank, any of its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or otherwise related to this offer
18. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, the customer will be authorizing our representatives to approach on contact details including the telephone/mobile number
19. If the required balance is not maintained (For Citigold USD 200,000 and/or Citigold Private Client USD 1,000,000) for 4 months, the account may be closed or downgraded by Citibank in compliance with the applicable terms and conditions
20. The products and services mentioned on this website are not offered to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, The Isle of Man or the UK. This page is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to such individuals
21. The Consumer has the right to acquire separately one of proposed bundled Products and or Services and forgo the favourable terms
Offer Terms and Conditions (for Investment Account Opening & Profiling & Reward):
1. The offer is valid for all new customers who open Citigold (CG) /Citigold Private Client (CPC) relationship bank accounts during the period from September1st 2023 to December 31st 2023. (both dates included) (“Offer Period”).
2. Customers are eligible to receive AED 500 cashback on their retail account if they open a new Mutual Fund Account or Securities Brokerage Account with Citibank N.A. UAE and complete their investor profile during the Offer Period and have Knowledge and Experience in Mutual Funds category which is indicated and confirmed by them to Citibank N.A. UAE as part of the investor profile.
3. The offer will be at individual Customer Identification Number. If the customer opens more than one Mutual Fund Account with Citibank N.A. UAE under single or joint relationships, this offer is applicable only once per customer on the last opened Mutual Fund Account during the Offer Period
4. The cashback will be credited to the customer’s Citibank bank account on 15th of the subsequent month in which mutual fund account or Securities Brokerage Account was opened
5. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) transactions are excluded from this offer.
6. Customers need to have an active Mutual Fund Account or Securities Brokerage Account with Citibank UAE, a valid investor profile, Knowledge and Experience in Mutual Funds category which is indicated and confirmed by them to Citibank at the time of us crediting the cash back to customer’s Citibank bank account
7. In addition to the above, General Terms & Conditions available on www.citibank.ae that governs the Mutual Fund Account, the Securities Brokerage Accounts and the Investment Services apply to this offer.
8. Customers are expected to have read and understood the above terms and conditions and the General Banking Terms & Conditions document available on www.citibank.ae at the time of signing the account opening documents
9. These terms and conditions are subject to any applicable laws and regulations, including any regulations governing the Mutual Fund Account or the Securities Brokerage Account.
10. The Consumer has the right to acquire separately one of proposed bundled Products and or Services and forgo the favourable terms